This is a year of HUGE strides for us...we have a lot of "big" goals, but not unrealistic one.
We have been living with my mom since November 2011, and even though we love her, her company and the house, we do want our own place eventually. However, the financial benefits have been huge, and we can't ignore those.
Our major goal for this year involves money. Debt. Not fun stuff. But it has to be done!
So, here is my list of serious goals, fun goals, traveling, money, family, and more!
30 things to accomplish while 30 years old
1. Get a stamp on my passport
2. Take a weekend trip with just Chad
3. Rent a camp for the week
4. Get my teaching certificate in Maine
5. Pay off most of our debt
6. Plan a fantastic 1st birthday for Cameron
7. Find a church to attend
8. Baptize Cameron
9. Get a permanent job
10. Save $2,000 cash
11. Have a date night at least once a month
13. Read the bible
14. Have dinner with Dad at least every 2 weeks
15. Go apple picking
16. Drive up Route 1
17. Meet other Moms
18. Continue to grow my Arbonne business
19. Get Cameron involved in activities outside of day care
20. Run in a race
21. Find our own house
22. Do 30-Day Detox
23. Do 100 push ups and a 5-minute plank
24. Pay for somebody's dinner at a restaurant
25. Learn how to use my camera
26. Send real cards
27. Go one month without spending money (except groceries)
28. Get personalized stationary
29. Bake something from scratch
30. Read a book. Yes, just one.
What would be on your list? It was harder than I thought to think of 30 things to do! :)